My Trip To Seaside

It was the summer break, and no summer is complete without a trip to the beach. It was pretty last minute, but we managed to book a lovely Hotel room with a view of the sea, and this is the story of my trip. Hope you enjoy reading this.

It was a nice sunny morning on August 2, and I was super excited to go to Seaside!!!, So we packed our bags and had some breakfast and left for our first stop The Astoria Column. It was a total 3 hours drive. As we were crossing through SeaTac my brother and I saw four Alaska Airlines and two Deltas as well as a Southwest. The Deltas were a a330 neo and a 737 and the Southwest and Alaska planes were just 737s. After a few hours later we entered Oregon through this super cool and long bridge, and I saw some long container ships.

                                       
                       



                


 Few minutes later we pulled into the Astoria Column it was so tall and had some historical pictures on it. After purchasing a $1 wooden airplane that is used to be thrown off the column, we decided to climb the 140 stairs all the way to the top of the column. After climbing the 140 steps we finally reached the top. The view from the top was absolutely breathtaking. We could see the Washington-Oregon bridge and after throwing the plane off the column we headed downstairs to have our picnic. As we reached our picnic table, I noticed that the view from the picnic table was fantastic it had a view of the bridge.






After having a yummy picnic, we decided to head for Cannon Beach. After another hours' time we arrived at the beach. We had so much fun playing in the water and building sandcastles. 

Then as evening time was around the corner me and my family decided to go to our hotel Inn of the four winds. After reaching the hotel we freshened up while my parents decided to get Fish N Chips from a nearby restaurant. We tucked in for the night and enjoyed the view of the marvelous sunset on the pacific coast from the comfort of our hotel.

The next day I woke up and then my dad walked through the door with Sand Dollars. He told me he had found them in the nearby beach so that's where we decided to go. After the beach, we had breakfast freshened up and left for Captain kid amusement park. I had so much fun riding the go karts. Then it was time to head home. We picked up some food on the way then we went home and that was the story of my trip to Seaside.  




                                                     
    



Comments

  1. Kritarth, Fantastic narration. It is really good and informative. Josisir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A road trip to remember

A Visit to Palm springs